With the insurgence of young families & kids into our community, we're currently looking to hire a part-time ODC Kids Coordinator role. You should be someone who loves Jesus, is organized, is an empowering leader, and who is relationally assertive. Read what follows for an understanding of the role, the time commitment, the desired competencies, and the next steps.
PURPOSE: To coordinate the implementation of ODC Kids.
TIME COMMITMENT: 4-5 hours per week with a monthly stipend
- I. Resource, Encourage, & Equip the ODC Kids Core Team
- Schedule and facilitate the bi-monthly planning meeting with ODC Kids Core Team
- Oversee the ODC Kids Master Schedule
- Oversee the planning of volunteer trainings & appreciation
- Manage the ODC Kids Supplies Inventory
- Research new curriculum
- II. Recruiting, Training, & Oversight
- Develop recruiting strategies with ODC Kids Core Team
- Organize & execute application process & Initiate background checks for new volunteers
- Assist, Support & Resource the facilitation of ODC Kids Volunteer Training
- Develop & implement process for addressing volunteer misconduct and/or child misbehavior.
- III. Communication
- Receive & respond to incoming online inquiries regarding ODC Kids
- Facilitate online forum (dropbox) for ODC Kids Core Team to resource share & communicate
- Design monthly e-newsletter for all families
- Handle all communications with St. Paul’s regarding ODC Kids facility needs
- Act as the Liason between the ODC Kids Team and Lead Team
- Bi-Monthly ODC Kids Core Team Meeting (Sunday, 3:15-4:15pm)
- Monthly Leadership Team Meeting
- With Lead Pastor of Open Door (as needed)
- Administration, Communication
- Empowering Delegator
- Relationally Assertive
- Email Jer to set up an initial conversation.