Circles are practice-based, experiential learning forums that are carefully guided from within, have a specific focus, a set lifespan, and a desired outcome. Through these expressions of smaller community, we’re mobilized to join in what God's doing in the places we live, work, and play.
We are taking a break from Circles for the summer, but will return in the fall with a great lineup!
Discover is a weekend retreat in the Santa Cruz mountains designed to help discover how God has uniquely wired you to contribute to our shared life together for the sake of the world.
Limited to 12 participants, Discover happens 1-2 times a year. For more about upcoming dates, or to inquire about being a Discover guide, please email Darrell Olson.
Past Circles have convened around:
- The Enneagram & Formation
- Grace & Growth
- Discover: Giving Yourself Away for the Sake of the World
- Navigating Frantic Family Life
- Creating a Thriving Family Culture
- Everyday Influence
- Engaging the Refugee Crisis
- Practicing the Scriptures
- Families in Formation
- The Immigrants' Journey
- Gardening Together
- Following Jesus in Workplace
- Tune: Practices of Worship
- Race in the East Bay
- Embracing Rest: The Pathway to Generosity
- On Being Mom
- Free: Holistic Stewardship
- Unleashing Creativity
- Unpacking Privilege
- Practicing Dad
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made
- Ballots & Brews
- Pace: Finding a Rhythm & Rule of Life
If you are interested in initiating a Circle of any kind, please contact Dave.