3 Ways to Financially support Open Door
- An offering box is available at each gathering.
- Mail your contribution to 860 Bancroft Road in Walnut Creek, CA 94598.
- Online giving via debit/credit card HERE (www.easytithe.com/opendooreastbay).
We believe in the strategic potential of a local body of Jesus followers to participate in God’s unfolding kingdom. The methodology God’s invited us to organize around (Gatherings, Circles, and Kids) involves strategic space and paid staff, requiring carefully-budgeted resources and depending upon the faithful generosity of the local community.
As an organization, we strive towards a lean and effective budget. We believe in and celebrate local staff as catalysts for equipping and mobilizing the formation of our community. We focus on relational and formational ministry in all the places we live, work and play and therefore seek to minimize and decentralize programs, overhead, and budgets wherever possible.
We believe this investment in our staff is essential for a few reasons:
- Increased Soul-Care & Formation. We want to see an increase to and deepening of the soul care and development of Open Door. Our staff team exists to support, encourage, and release the community to care for & contribute to the formation of one another.
- Expanded Mission & Movement. We want to see Spirit-saturated Circles of Jesus followers embedded throughout the East Bay who are Rooted in Christ, Woven together as family, Extending sacrificial love, and Cultivating others to be and do the same. Our staff team exists to equip, resource, and mobilize those Circles.
Thank you for your courageous generosity that has made this next step possible. For questions concerning contributions to Open Door or our budget, please email Erik (Treasurer, Resource Team).